Siemens website sucks. The search is arcane and rarely turns up the answer you are looking for.
However, if you already know the part number and are looking for a manual, I have found a method which works every time.
- Go to Siemen’s support site
- Enter the FULL part number you are looking for in the search box (top right) (eg 6ES7134-4LB02-0AB0)
This should give you a list of items to search for, in the same way as Google does
- Select the product you want to look at.
You should now have a nice picture of the component you are interested in, with a list of Updates, FAQ and Manuals. Do NOT select this Manual
- Copy the part number which appears above the picture.
- Click on “Service & Support” in the right column
- Click on “Manuals / Operating Instructions”
This will bring up a large selection of manuals.
- Paste the part number as it appeared above the picture into “Search Items”
- BINGO! You now have the manual you wanted